Bridge to Nowhere
- Alaska Democratic Party credited Palin with killing the Bridge
- Biden and Obama voted for this $223 million pork - McCain did not
- Palin cut Alaska budget 10% (when was last time this happened?)
- Palin vetoed $499 million in last 2 years
- Earmarks - last year, Palin cut in half 
- Earmarks - last year, Obama $100 million , elites needed a $12 million bike path
- $3 million earmark to one of Obama's largest fundraisers, with ties to Biden's lobbyist son
- Earmarks - this year, Biden $300 million , son is lobbyist
- Earmarks - 8 years, Mayor Palin $27 million  (27 days for Obama)
- Earmarks - 3+ years, Obama $1 billion, $1 million a day! 
- Earmarks - lifetime, McCain $ZERO 
Liberals Rejoice "God willed it to happen", "Burn them all down"
- Popular Governor Palin Rejects 20% Raise - Congress Takes Raise
Kyle Hopkins, Alaska Daily News
- Mass Murder Attempt: Accelerant Poured Around Palin's Church to Trap Kids [Update: Liberals Rejoice]
- Suspicious Fire Damages Palin Church in Wasilla
S.J. KOMARNITSKY, Alaska Daily News
- FBI: Palin and 7 Other Governors Receive Suspicious White Powder in Mail
- The Fastest Rising Global Search term for 2008 is... Sarah Palin
- Is Barack Obama an American Citizen? [SCOTUS update: we will never know]
Andy Barr, Politico.com
- Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss Brings out the Big Guns: Palin
- It's 3am. Hello, Hillary? Can You Hear Me Now? Hillary SecState.
Peter Baker, New York Times
- In Defense of Paul Broun: Anatomy of a Smear
Ben Evans, AP
- Emperor Obama is Prepared to 'Rule'
Valerie Jarrett, Meet The Press
- Four More Years... of Keith Olbermann
Josh Marshall, TalkingPointsMemo
- Hoodwinked by Newsweek and American Muslims
Lorraine Ali, Newsweek
- Hoodwinked by Newsweek, Obama 'Will Screw Up a Lot of Things', 'Risks Worth Taking'
Michael Hirsh, Newsweek
- Hoodwinked by Newsweek and Hate Groups
- Hoodwinked by the Washington Post
Deborah Howell, Washington Post
- Hoodwinked by Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
- Who is Valerie Jarrett?
- Shocking: Is Obama Going to Skip His Grandmother's Funeral? [Update: Finally 12/23]
HERBERT A. SAMPLE, AP
- When Arrogant Snobs Attack
Michael Hirsh, Newsweek
- The Media Assault on the Beaches of Alaska - to Dig Dirt on Sarah Palin
Popular Governor Palin Rejects 20% Raise - Congress Takes Raise
12/19/2008 1:05:00 PM EST
Sarah Palin has rejected a 20% pay raise saying it's not appropriate.
The US Congress forced auto CEOs to accept a $1 salary and forego corporate jets, then turned around and gladly accepted a raise of $4,700 each for themselves, or a total of $2.5 annually.
Mass Murder Attempt: Accelerant Poured Around Palin's Church to Trap Kids [Update: Liberals Rejoice]
12/16/2008 3:30:00 PM EST
ATF investigators find that some person or group poured an accelerant at several locations around the Wasilla Bible Church while at least two kids were inside and cars were in the parking lot.
This is a case of arson and attempted murder as the arsonist(s) were trying to trap the kids inside.
Suspicious Fire Damages Palin Church in Wasilla
12/13/2008 8:00:00 PM EST
Sarah Palin's church was set ablaze Friday night under suspicious circumstances. Nobody was hurt, but the building suffered approximately $1 million in damage.
FBI: Palin and 7 Other Governors Receive Suspicious White Powder in Mail
12/10/2008 3:27:00 PM EST
Sarah Palin and seven other US governors have received letters with a suspicious white powder, according to the FBI.
The white powder substance has been field screened and the tests have met with negative results. The white powder substance has been forwarded to local laboratories for further testing.
The letters, all postmarked from Dallas, Texas, were sent to governors' offices in Rhode Island, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, Minnesota, Montana, Missouri as well as Alaska, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
The Fastest Rising Global Search term for 2008 is... Sarah Palin
12/10/2008 10:16:00 AM EST
Google's search team studied the aggregation of billions of search queries people typed in to the Google search box.
Number 1 is 'sarah palin'. Trailing at number 6 is 'obama'.
Is Barack Obama an American Citizen? [SCOTUS update: we will never know]
12/7/2008 7:20:00 PM EST
Even liberal websites are now quietly warning that questions are being raised about the legitimacy of Barack Obama as a candidate for President of the United States. Lawsuits have now reached the US Supreme Court.
Has the lack of vetting by the media come back to haunt them? Is Hillary involved? Why didn't the Democratic Party fully vet Obama?
We explore the facts and various scenarios.
Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss Brings out the Big Guns: Palin
11/25/2008 9:34:00 PM EST
Sarah Palin to seal the deal for Georgia Republican Senator Saxby Chambliss in four rallies on the day before the runoff vote on December 2.
It's 3am. Hello, Hillary? Can You Hear Me Now? Hillary SecState.
11/21/2008 4:20:00 PM EST
Democratic voters were hoodwinked by Obama yet again. Primary voters chose Obama's foreign policy vision over that of Hillary Clinton. Yet Obama fooled those voters, since it now appears he has chosen Hillary to run foreign policy in his administration as Secretary of State.
Expect the radical left to go ballistic.
Plus, poor, poor John Kerry is left standing at the altar again.
Obama is now on the hook for the economy. Hillary is on the hook for foreign affairs.
In Defense of Paul Broun: Anatomy of a Smear
11/11/2008 6:50:00 PM EST
If anything points out the problems with the GOP, this is it. But maybe not in the way you might think.
The Associated Press smears a Republican congressman from the South, then conservatives can't line up fast enough to take turns in the firing squad.
Emperor Obama is Prepared to 'Rule'
11/10/2008 7:26:00 PM EST
On Meet The Press Sunday (11/9/2008), Valerie Jarrett, former Chicago slum lord, tells Tom Brokaw that 'Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one'.
Jarrett is the closest friend of the Obamas, so she must hear this kind of outrageous talk every day. Too bad it just slips out in public.
Psst... Help Me Fight the Smears